Sunday, March 23, 2008

Two Dreams: Part 2

It's coming around to that time again where I mourn the loss of my mother on the date in which she was taken from us: March 31. I usually tend to start thinking about her a lot during the month of March, and it effects my dreams too. This one was long, but I can only remember the part that my mom appeared for a few seconds.

It's Easter, so everyone is freaking out about family get-togethers and chocolate rabbits. In the dream, I was explaining to my mom how much holidays suck without her because my dad sucks at planning. She was sitting there listening to me and I said "Mom, I miss you so much" and she simply said "Yea, I know. Don't worry, everything will be ok."

I woke up and cried... as I usually do when I dream realistically about my mom. It just sucks because I will never feel differently about what happened and I will always get choked up when I think about the events of that terrible day. Oh what a terrible day. I can assure myself, though, that no other day can be worse than that one, so I will never have another "worst day of my life" and expect people to feel sorry for me. I can only have a second worst day of my life, and I devote that one to my dad. Let's hope that doesn't come anytime soon though.. let's say until I'm at least a grandmother.

1 comment:

Transplante de Cabelo said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.